Many of our older 5 x 5" kits came with a CD Jewel Case (pre made kits prior to 2008), which became an instant frame. The kits are still available but will may no longer contain the jewel case, mounting board or easel. Finished size is 5 x 5 inches or 12.7 x 12.7 cm (66 x 66 stitches) Based on 14 Count Aida or 28 count Evenweave or Linen (over 2).
5 x 5" Kit Contents
Even if you have never done a cross-stitch project before, the kits are fun to complete. Cross-stitching is enjoyable and relaxing. It is somewhat like "Paint By Numbers", or "painting with threads" as each color is added.You will
have the satisfaction of displaying a beautiful project that will be a
constant blessing to you and those who view it. It will be a
daily reminder of Him.
The large full-color charts include usage for both DMC and Anchor floss.Complete Kits and Charts can be ordered using our secure Internet shopping cart from PayPal which takes all major credit cards and accepts most foreign currencies, or contact: Joyful Expressions to send a personal check. .
The Charts are downloaded in PDF format using the free Adobe Reader. Don't have Adobe Reader? Click on the Icon to download and install the free program. Please return using your "Back" button.
- 14 Count Aida Cloth
- Anchor Floss (Pre-sorted colors, organized for you on labeled cards)
- Tapestry Needle
- Chart - large and in full color (easy to follow)
- Illustrated Stitching Instructions - only three stitches to learn
Instructions on how to cross-stitch
List of supplies needed if not ordering a Complete Kit:
- 7 x 7 inch Aida fabric (17.78cm x 17.78cm) at 14 count (or larger)
- DMC or Anchor Floss - follow chart for colors
- Tapestry Needle - size 18 or 20 - blunt point
- Optional standard size CD jewel case (prefer clear)
- Optional self-stick mounting board cut to 4 5/8 X 4 5/8 inches (11.64cm X 11.64cm)
- Optional - 3" (7.62cm) cardboard easel (can make own easel or may hang cd jewel case using recessed area at top)